About this blog

I am studying in Hong Kong for fourteen months, and will blog here about my adventures.

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Hong Kong weather


I've been saying how humid it is here, but to give you a better idea this is what the weather looks like on a normal day. It's always very cloudy and humid. So humid, that when I go to the water fountain in the hallway to fill up my water bottle, it gets covered in a layer of dew.

Granted I was looking out through a window, so it's brighter than in the picture, but it's still very humid.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Cameron,
    I just got back from Kansas City for the Calculus AP exam reading.
    Your parents say the work is very challenging. I know you are up to it.
    I talked to a man last Saturday night who is the secretary of commerce for North Carolina. I told him what you were doing with school. He said that was exactly what he would do if he was your age. There are plenty of opportunities out there, according to him.
    I am going to try to SKYPE you when I get a better set of speakers. I might get a laptop and then maybe there will be a camera too.
    Take care and I hope to hear from you soon. I love you. Grandmother Diane

    ReplyDelete